Lafayette Reservoir and San Pablo Reservoir offer spots to picnic, hike, boat and fish. Eighty miles of beautiful East Bay trails await.
- San Pablo Reservoir
- Lafayette Reservoir
- East Bay trails
- Report a trail problem
- East Bay Watershed Master Plan
Ninety miles from the Bay Area lies the heart of EBMUD's drinking water supply. Visit Pardee Reservoir or Camanche Reservoir.
- Sierra foothills trails
- Mokelumne River Day Use Area
- Camanche Reservoir
- Pardee Reservoir
- Camanche Hills Hunting Preserve
Buy a trail permit
A trail permit is needed to access many of EBMUD's reservoirs and recreation areas.
Protecting natural habitat
EBMUD manages 50,000 acres of habitat in the East Bay and Sierra foothills.
- Invasive mussel prevention
- Salmon on the rebound
- Lower Mokelumne River Spawning and Rearing Habitat Improvement Project
- Fisheries and wildlife division reports
- Oursan Ridge Conservation Bank
Outdoor learning opportunities and free classroom materials are available.
Rules and regulations
EBMUD's rules and regulations govern the use of watershed and recreation areas.