Outdoor Water Use Rules
The following outdoor watering restrictions are in effect to encourage wise water use:
- Leaks must be repaired.
- When watering outdoor landscapes, avoid runoff on sidewalks, streets and hardscapes.
- No washing of driveways and sidewalks; except as needed for health and safety.
- Use only hoses with shutoff nozzles to wash vehicles.
- Turn off fountains or decorative water features unless the water is recirculated.
- No irrigating ornamental turf on public street medians.
- No watering of outdoor landscapes within 48 hours of rainfall.
- Restaurants must only offer water upon customer request.
- Hotels must provide guests the option to reuse towels and linens.
Report Water Waste
Use the form below to report outdoor water waste that results from irrigation and violations to the permanent watering restrictions listed above.