EBMUD declares Stage 2 drought
Watering restrictions are now in effect. Outdoor watering is limited to three times a week, and irrigating non-functional turf, including turf on public street medians, is prohibited. Learn more at ebmud.com/drought
Tips to save water, improve plant health, and lower watering costs.
How much water does your landscape need? EBMUD provides irrigation water budgets based on actual irrigated area and weather data for each billing period. Free for irrigation-only customers.
Commercial, municipal, and large multi-family properties may qualify for rebates up to $15,000.
Free on-site surveys are available to commercial customers with large landscapes to help them more efficiently manage their irrigation water use.
A typical irrigation survey includes:
- Evaluation of past and present water use.
- Irrigation equipment inspection and tests (e.g., sprinklers, controllers, drip lines).
- Recommendations for setting up an efficient watering schedule.
- Determination of eligibility for rebates
- Creation of a water budget report (irrigation-only meters).
Contact us directly to schedule.
Local and state-wide resources for efficient irrigation and conservation in the landscape.