Report water waste

This form is intended for reporting outdoor water waste that results from irrigation and violations to EBMUD’s Mandatory Water Restrictions.

If this is related to EBMUD infrastructure (broken hydrant, main break, street leak), call 1-866-403-2683 anytime.

Note: All information and a specific address is required for follow-up action. Due to the high volume of incidences reported, follow-up may take up to a week or more. Please be assured that we strive to provide responsive service and are working diligently to address all water waste.
I'm available to be contacted if more information is needed *
Your contact information