Upcoming Construction Management, Construction Inspection, and Shop Inspection Consulting Opportunities
EBMUD is embarking on an ambitious Capital Improvement Program (CIP) over the next five years. EBMUD's Construction Division will require consultant support in construction management (CM), construction inspection (CI), and shop inspection (SI). The District anticipates issuing up to five consulting agreements totaling approximately $30M.
See below, the video presentation of the Pre-Proposal Forum held on May 10, 2021 and click here for a list of pre-proposal forum attendees.
Requests for Proposals will be posted to ebmud.com/RFP according to the following schedule:
- SI RFP Advertised – April 30, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Forum for CM/CI RFP’s – May 10, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Forum for CM/CI RFPs – May 10, 2021, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST.
Register here: https://ebmudconstructionprepropsal.eventbrite.com
- CM/CI RFP’s Advertised – May 17, 2021 (Click Here to Navigate to RFP Page)
- SI Proposals Due – May 19, 2021
- Q&A Session for CM/CI RFP’s – June 2, 2021
- CM/CI Proposals Due – TBD
If you or your firm are interested in submitting a proposal, please read the following information.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide contact information (name, title, company and e-mail address) with the subject line: “CM/CI/SI RFPs.”
You will be notified when the RFPs and other documents, including a presentation about the upcoming CIP and consulting opportunities, have been posted to ebmud.com.
- Please also confirm if you would like the District to share your contact information with other prospective bidders to facilitate partnering or sub-consulting opportunities.
- The RFPs limit the Effective Overhead and Profit Rate (EOPR) for all proposers to 2.70 and the maximum billing rate for any individual team member to $240/hour.
- EBMUD encourages the inclusion of small/local diverse business enterprises to further the District’s Contract Equity Program goals and objectives. Points will also be awarded to proposers in accordance with compliance of the Contract Equity Guidelines in the proposal scoring/evaluation process.