Free on-site surveys are available to commercial customers with large landscapes to help them more efficiently manage their irrigation water use. A typical irrigation survey includes:
- Water use evaluation, both past and present.
- Irrigation equipment inspection and tests (e.g., sprinklers, controllers, drip lines).
- Training in water efficient irrigation, including a watering schedule.
- Determination of eligibility for Lawn Conversion and Irrigation Upgrade Rebates (up to $15,000).
- Creation of a water budget report (irrigation-only meters).
- Water savings recommendations.
Contact us directly to schedule an irrigation survey.
How much water does your landscape need? EBMUD provides irrigation water budgets based on actual irrigated area and weather data for each billing period. Free for irrigation-only customers.
Find out how some customers realized significant savings in water and money through EBMUD’s irrigation programs.
Water efficient landscaping, watering schedules, equipment upgrades, and more.
Helps irrigators manage water resources efficiently using hourly, daily and monthly local weather data.
IA is dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation. IA works to improve industry proficiency, advocate sound water management, and grow demand for water efficient products and services.
Helps consumers choose water-efficient appliances. A program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.