Free on-site surveys are available to commercial customers with large landscapes to help them more efficiently manage their irrigation water use. A typical irrigation survey includes:
- Water use evaluation, both past and present.
- Irrigation equipment inspection and tests (i.e., sprinklers, controllers, drip lines).
- Training in water efficient irrigation, including a watering schedule.
- Determination of eligibility for an Irrigation Upgrade Program.
- Creation of a water budget report (irrigation-only meters).
- Water savings recommendations.
To request a WaterSmart commercial irrigation survey, call 510-287-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EBMUD is here to help with six outdoor rebates for qualifying EBMUD customers.
- Lawn and pool conversions
- In-Line drip irrigation conversions
- High-efficiency nozzles
- Self-adjusting irrigation controllers
- Pressure regulators
- Irrigation submeters
Up to $2,000 (single-family homes and multi-family residences of 4 units or less)
Up to $15,000 (commercial sites and multi-family residences of 5 or more units)
How much water does your landscape need? EBMUD provides irrigation water budgets based on actual irrigated area and weather data for each billing period. Free for irrigation-only customers.
Find out how some customers realized significant savings in water and money through EBMUD’s irrigation programs.
Water efficient landscaping, watering schedules, equipment upgrades, and more.