Free on-site surveys are available to commercial customers with large landscapes to help them more efficiently manage their irrigation water use. A typical irrigation survey includes:
- Water use evaluation, both past and present.
- Irrigation equipment inspection and tests (e.g., sprinklers, controllers, drip lines).
- Training in water efficient irrigation, including a watering schedule.
- Determination of eligibility for Lawn Conversion Rebates and Irrigation Equipment Rebates (up to $15,000).
- Creation of a water budget report (irrigation-only meters).
- Water savings recommendations.
Contact us directly to schedule an irrigation survey.
How much water does your landscape need? EBMUD provides irrigation water budgets based on actual irrigated area and weather data for each billing period. Free for irrigation-only customers.
Find out how some customers realized significant savings in water and money through EBMUD’s irrigation programs.
Water efficient landscaping, watering schedules, equipment upgrades, and more.
Local and state-wide resources for efficient irrigation and conservation in the landscape.