On-Bill Financing is currently on hold. If interested, please contact us to discuss your project and we will let you know when the program is accepting new participants.
Save water, energy and money
Ready to make some upgrades? EBMUD’s new On-Bill Financing Program can help. With On-Bill Financing, EBMUD pays for the up-front costs of water-saving upgrades such as high-efficiency toilets, urinals, or cooling towers, you repay over time, and the water savings offset the repayment costs.
Who can participate?
1. Multi-family properties (5 units or more)
2. Commercial properties
Getting started is easy
1. EBMUD conducts a free water assessment at the property
2. Customer chooses a contractor who provides a quote for the upgrades
3. EBMUD estimates utility savings and on-bill repayment
4. Contractor installs upgrades and bills EBMUD
5. Repayment added to customer's bill
6. Customer starts saving water and money
Call today, space is limited: 510-287-1900
On-Bill Financing Success Stories
Learn more about how On-Bill Financing has helped properties save water and money.
Save even more
EBMUD's customized rebate program can work in conjunction with On-Bill Financing to bring down the cost of your project.
For further energy savings, multi-family properties may qualify for the BayREN Bay Area Multifamily Building Enhancement (BAMBE) Program, which provides a $750 rebate per unit.