EBMUD will be upgrading the water facilities in your neighborhood as part of the Arcadian Reservoir Rehabilitation Project. This project will help improve water quality and water service reliability in the area and include the following elements:
- Demolish wooden roof on 230,000 gallon steel reservoir.
- Furnish and install an aluminum dome roof for existing reservoir.
- Install exterior stairs and platforms.
- Upgrade valve pits and piping.
- Repair and install fencing.
- Repair pavement inside reservoir.
- Temporarily relocate a 32-foot antenna to the South side of the reservoir
Workplan and schedule
Construction started November 1, 2018 and will be completed in spring 2020. The project will take approximately 18 months to complete. Construction hours are Monday to Friday, 7a.m. to 6 p.m. Schedule subject to change.
Laura Luong, Community Affairs
Emergencies or after-hours, call EBMUD at 866-403-2683
Published studies and other resources