Save water, energy and money
Ready to make some upgrades? EBMUD’s new On-Bill Financing Program can help. With On-Bill Financing, EBMUD pays for the up-front costs of water-saving upgrades such as high-efficiency toilets, urinals, or cooling towers, you repay over time, and the water savings offset the repayment costs.
Who can participate?
1. Multi-family properties (5 units or more)
2. Commercial properties
Getting started is easy
1. EBMUD conducts a free water assessment at the property
2. Customer chooses a contractor who provides a quote for the upgrades
3. EBMUD estimates utility savings and on-bill repayment
4. Contractor installs upgrades and bills EBMUD
5. Repayment added to customer's bill
6. Customer starts saving water and money
Call today, space is limited: 510-287-1900
On-Bill Financing Success Stories
Learn more about how On-Bill Financing has helped properties save water and money.
Save even more
EBMUD's customized rebate program can work in conjunction with On-Bill Financing to bring down the cost of your project.
For further energy savings, multi-family properties may qualify for the BayREN Bay Area Multifamily Building Enhancement (BAMBE) Program, which provides a $750 rebate per unit.