What is a Water Use Survey?
A water use survey provides commercial, industrial and institutional customers with a full review of their water use. Surveys are free of charge and conducted on-site by an EBMUD representative. They cover both domestic and sanitary processes. Water use surveys are tailored to each particular business.
How is a Water Use Survey done?
EBMUD's representative will:
- review your water usage with you
- check all water-using equipment for leaks and flow rates
- check toilets for leaks and determine flush volume
- provide free water-saving devices and materials, as needed
- instruct your staff on how to read water meters
- recommend water efficiency improvements
What are the benefits?
- be more sustainable
- lower water bills
- reduced wastewater charges and lower energy costs
- reduced wastewater pre-treatment costs
For more information or to schedule an appointment for a free water use survey for your business, please: