The schedule has been updated and Addendum 1 has been posted for this RFP.
EBMUD is soliciting proposals for Construction Management and Inspection Services for the Orinda Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Disinfection and Chemical Systems Safety Improvements Project (DCSSIP).
Please respond to this RFP no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 30, 2021. Completed proposal should be emailed to:
EBMUD Construction Division
- RFP Advertised – September 1, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Meeting – September 8, 2021, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST. See the video below for the recording of the meeting.
- RFP Proposals Due – September 30, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. PST.
- Interviews – October 14 - 15, 2021
- Anticipated Contract Start Date – January 2022
If you have questions regarding this RFP, please send an email to Tim Karlstrand, Senior Civil Engineer, at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The RFP says that “The District anticipates awarding up to two (2) Agreements to highest-ranked Proposer. Each Agreement will be for a term not to exceed five (5) years and the combined value of the Agreements will have a not-to-exceed amount of $10 million, inclusive of reimbursable costs.” If EBMUD determines that one highest-ranked Proposer meets all of EBMUD’s requirements, will EBMUD issue one contract for $10 million?
- A: Yes, the District will consider issuing one contract for $10 million if a Proposer is the highest ranked and meets all of the District’s requirements
|Addendum 1 - Orinda WTP DCSSIP CM-CI RFP||1.2 MB|
|Pre-Proposal Meeting Attendees - OWTP DCSSIP CM-CI RFP||MS Excel||<1 MB|
|Questions and Answers - RFP CM-CI Orinda WTP DCSSIP||<1 MB|
|RFP_CM CI for Orinda WTP DCSSIP||1.1 MB|
|EXHIBIT E Overhead and Profit Schedule (OPS) - Orinda WTP DCSSIP RFP||MS Excel||<1 MB|