Water Conservation Showcase
Water is one of Earth's most precious resources. Join us every Tuesday in April for the 18th annual Water Conservation Showcase, a FREE, virtual conference focused on scalable strategies and solutions for a sustainable water future. Learn more about the Water Conservation Showcase and register today!
April 6 | Energy and Technology
- 9–10:30 a.m. | Water/Energy Interactions: Covid-19 and Other Factors Impacting the Water/Energy Nexus
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Trends in Water Use, Efficiency Technologies, and Conservation Priorities
April 13 | Landscaping
- 9–10:30 a.m. | Climate Positive Landscape Design: Going Beyond Neutral
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Plant Talk
April 20 | Environmental Stewardship
- 9–10:30 a.m. | Connecting with Nature through Citizen Science
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Watershed Stewardship from Snowflake to the Bay
April 27 | Citizen Engagement
- 9–10:30 a.m. | Water Efficiency Standards: National and California Legislative Update
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Water Equity: Collaboration, Capacity Building and Capital
*You will need to log-in/register for a free PG&E Energy Center account and sign up individually for each of the eight sessions you wish to attend. Search “2021 WCS” to find all webinar sessions.