EBMUD's Resource Recovery: Trucked Waste Program provides an environmentally friendly and economical disposal alternative. EBMUD treats a variety of liquid and solid wastes, and offers competitive rates and a convenient disposal location 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
There are two main avenues to permit your waste: 1) Generator of waste obtains their own base Permit and has it hauled, or 2) Generator hires an approved hauler to obtain a Permit and haul waste.
- If your company already has a base Permit, fill out the Material Acceptance Agreement (MAA) below. The MAA should only be submitted by a company with an existing base Permit or is in the process of applying for one. Send the form along with appropriate lab data and Material Safety Data Sheets to email@example.com or fax to (510) 287-1530.
- If necessary, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a list of Approved Permitted Haulers who can profile your wastestream, or use the Base Permit Application packet below to apply for your own Permit.
- Use the Supplemental Wastestream Information Form if the process generating the waste is more complex than space allows on the MAA.
Currently Accepted Waste Streams
- Animal Processing Waste
- Animal Blood (Beef, Poultry, Sheep, Swine/Pig)
- Brine Waste
- Dairy DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation)
- Domestic Septage
- Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG)
- Food Processing (Liquids and Solids) Waste
- Gray Water
- Industrial / Commerical Process Waste
- Liquid Organic
- Municipal Water and Wastewater Sludge
- Portable Toilets / Chemical Toilets
- Rendering Facility Waste
- Winery Waste (Lagoon, Lees, Product) (see Winery Waste Management Program Brochure below)
- Not sure? Contact email@example.com to profile your waste.
Current and prospective Trucked Waste Program customers must provide evidence of general liability, auto and workman’s compensation insurance using EBMUD’s forms, provided below. These forms are also included in the permit document linked above, but are listed separately below for your convenience.