WaterSmart Irrigation Programs
WaterSmart On-Site Surveys
Free on-site surveys are available to commercial customers with large landscapes to help them more efficiently manage their irrigation water use. A typical irrigation survey includes:
- Water use evaluation, both past and present
- Irrigation equipment inspection and tests (i.e., sprinklers, controllers, drip lines)
- Mapping of irrigation zones and equipment
- Training in water efficient irrigation, including a watering schedule
- Determination of eligibility for an Irrigation Upgrade Program
- Creation of a water budget report (irrigation-only meters)
- Water savings recommendations
To request a WaterSmart commercial irrigation survey, call 1-866-403-2683 or email email@example.com.
EBMUD’s is here to help with six outdoor rebates for qualifying EBMUD customers.
- Lawn and pool conversions
- Drip irrigation conversions
- High-efficiency nozzles
- Self-adjusting irrigation controllers
- Pressure regulators
- Irrigation submeters
Up to $2,500 (single-family homes and multi-family residences of 4 units or less)
Up to $20,000 (commercial sites and multi-family residences of 5 or more units)
How much water does your landscape need? EBMUD provides irrigation water budgets based on actual irrigated area and weather data for each billing period. Free for irrigation-only customers.