Water Surveys for Businesses
What is a Water Survey Evaluation?
A Water Survey Evaluation is a free service that provides all EBMUD commercial, industrial and institutional customers with a comprehensive review of their water usage, including an on-site survey (audit) of domestic and sanitary processes. A Water Conservation Representative tailors each water survey to your business operations and identifies areas where water conservation improvements can be effectively implemented. Recommendations can help customers use water more efficiently and save on water, wastewater, and energy bills.
How is a Water Survey Evaluation done? Our representative will:
- review your water usage with you.
- check all water-using equipment for leaks and gallon per minute rates.
- check toilets for leaks and determine flush volume.
- provide free water-saving devices and materials, as available.
- teach customers to read their meters.
- recommend water conservation improvements.
How can an EBMUD Water Survey can help your business or institution?
- lower water bills
- reduced wastewater charges and lower energy costs
- reduced costs for wastewater pre-treatment.
For more information or to schedule your appointment for a FREE Water Survey Evaluation: