Using EBMUD Land
If you are interested in using EBMUD property, you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete an application and mail it along with the application fee to EBMUD, Real Estate Services Section, P.O. Box 24055, Oakland, CA 94623.
- Allow time for staff evaluation.
- If your application is approved, pay for the value of the property rights to be conveyed to you.
- Pay other associated costs if applicable.
Once you have submitted an application and paid the fee, your proposed use will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Does this use adversely impact District operations?
- Is the proposed use compatible with District land management policies and practices?
- Are there some measurable benefits to the District?
EBMUD Surplus Real Estate for Sale
Occasionally, EBMUD sells surplus property. View EBMUD's available real estate listings.
Real Estate Services