Using EBMUD Land
If you are interested in using EBMUD property, you will be asked to do the following:
1. Complete an application and mail it along with the application fee to EBMUD, Real Estate Services Section, P.O. Box 24055, Oakland, CA 94623.
2. Allow time for staff evaluation.
3. If your application is approved, pay for the value of the property rights to be conveyed to you.
4. Pay other associated costs if applicable.
Once you have submitted an application and paid the fee, your proposed use will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Does this use adversely impact District operations?
- Is the proposed use compatible with District land management policies and practices?
- Are there some measurable benefits to the District?
Real Estate Services