EBMUD's financial condition continues to be sound, with a stable revenue base and rates that compare favorably with other Bay Area water and wastewater agencies. Our responsible fiscal management and planning, as confirmed by external auditor reports, give us the financial means to ensure reliable water and wastewater system operations while consistently meeting our principal and interest payments on bond debt.
These credit ratings are assigned to EBMUD by credit rating agencies and reflect the District's credit worthiness as a debt issuer.
List of anticipated Water and Wastewater System revenue bond transactions.
You will find:
- Annual Audited Basic Financial Statement
- Audited Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Unaudited Continuing Disclosure Information Statements
- Quarterly Unaudited Financial Statements and Investment Reports
- Annual Audited Employees Retirement System Financial Statements
- Annual Audited Joint Powers Authorities Financial Statements
Official statements for debt issued in the current and previous fiscal year.
An overview and details of EBMUD's operating and capital budgets.
Letter containing representations required under the SEC Municipal Advisor Rules.